General Mpg?

Currently reading:
General Mpg?

I'd better not rally a Uno or get a turbo :eek: I like to have my foot on the floor when I drive :D

I think the very worst I ever got a 1.0 litre Uno down to was about 35mpg. That was my old 45 that developed a carburetor problem in the middle of winter and I had to drive everywhere with the choke out.

My current 45S gets a bear minimum of about 40mpg round town, more like about 45mpg. And I'm still proud of my record last July of getting 400 miles to a tank and 62mpg (y)

Even during the cold weather we've been having I've been getting about 110 -120 miles to £10 of fuel. That figure will improve once the weather warms up ;)

1986Uno45S said:
I'd better not rally a Uno or get a turbo :eek: I like to have my foot on the floor when I drive :D

I think the very worst I ever got a 1.0 litre Uno down to was about 35mpg. That was my old 45 that developed a carburetor problem in the middle of winter and I had to drive everywhere with the choke out.

My current 45S gets a bear minimum of about 40mpg round town, more like about 45mpg. And I'm still proud of my record last July of getting 400 miles to a tank and 62mpg (y)

Even during the cold weather we've been having I've been getting about 110 -120 miles to £10 of fuel. That figure will improve once the weather warms up ;)

i run about 30mpg with my foot nailed to the floor, but if i ease off like i have to now because of no job i get a darn site more :p

I’ve done a 422 mile mixed driving trip on a full tank. I crunched it down to around 50.5 MPG, but there was a little left in the tank :). I don’t get any where near that these days :(.

Using Ron 97, I seem to be getting less MPG, but the weather has been colder since I switched.