MP3 Players

Currently reading:
MP3 Players

charmed103

when I go as i am travelling a long way on my own:cry: not scared really:rolleyes: id like to take some kinda mp3 player with me.

the one I currently use only holds about 40 songs and it's ok, but I'd like to take a few more along for the journey as listening to the same 40 songs for 2 days is gona get a bit :bang:

so what do people think?, do i buy a new mp3 player of just some memory cards, what do you think wil be the cheapest option?

u can pick up a 256Mb for about £40-£50 not sure how good they are, hold about 60 songs MP3 and 120 WMA

or go for a 512Mb 120 songs MP3 240 WMA

or on mega scale

1.5Gb which is 375 songs MP3 750 songs WMA
( not 100% sure above info is stop on, cos im a girl and dont no much lol)

Depends how much u wanna spend really

Not sure how good they are but u can get

256Mb - Goodmans £40
512Mb - Goodmans £60
1GB - Goodmans £80

Last edited:
dixons is doing a thing called the cube at the moment, for like half price. i'ts got a gig memory and looks quite tidy, not sure how good it is, but it'll hold plenty of tunage.
can't seem to find it on the website, but i've seen it in the shop....

Derbychick said:
u can pick up a 256Mb for about £40-£50 not sure how good they are, hold about 60 songs MP3 and 120 WMA

or go for a 512Mb 120 songs MP3 240 WMA

or on mega scale

1.5Gb which is 375 songs MP3 750 songs WMA
( not 100% sure above info is stop on, cos im a girl and dont no much lol)

Depends how much u wanna spend really

Not sure how good they are but u can get

256Mb - Goodmans £40
512Mb - Goodmans £60
1GB - Goodmans £80

Cool, thanks chick, yeah I Know what you mean about all the Gb nonsense:confused:

will also check out the cube thing as well, don't mind spending dollar as long as it's good quality and will last a long time, that's what over time was invented for:D

i tend to go by colour and looks rather than what it does :eek:

Just splash out for an IPOD...
Anyone except the shuffle..

You won't regret it! Also if it mucks up, you get a brand new one for free from the service center! :slayer:

sgh1970 said:

photo of me???, i am in my little picky thing by my name with my very good friend chris who owns a sei sporting, he often takes me for rides;)

like I said pink n fat lol:D

and even fatter after i've had my pancakes later, it will be my consolation after having been to the denitst for my filling :(

charmed103 said:
photo of me???, i am in my little picky thing by my name with my very good friend chris who owns a sei sporting, he often takes me for rides;)

like I said pink n fat lol:D

and even fatter after i've had my pancakes later, it will be my consolation after having been to the denitst for my filling :(

pic to small cant tell

ok, please feel free to be sick by the state of me!!

just like to point out this pic was taken in a posh hotel in italy, can't remember where but somwhere near rome, that was a great holiday.

now if u all just lost ur pancakes, don't blame me i did warn u!!!

Attachments

• italy 2004.jpg
    italy 2004.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 23
Logik LCD 256MB Pers Audio MP3 Player 718701
currys price £14.99
Standard Delivery £2.99
Product Overview
Store 80 MP3 Songs
Voice recording function
Battery with 8 hours life
Factory refurbished - 12 month guarantee