Motorways DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THE 3 LANES???

Currently reading:
Motorways DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THE 3 LANES???

WHAT DO THE LANES ON A MOTORWAY MEAN

• Always stick to the left, right lanes for over taking.

Votes: 112 90.3%
  • They work on speed, Lane makes no difference, you can be in what ever lane you want

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Are there rules to the motorway and I do not know them!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Right Hand side is the only place my car fits

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
what annoys me more about fog lights is everyone seems to drive with the fronts on and yet as soon as theres some fog no-one seems to use their rear fog lights

Well they use the rear lights and then forget to turn them off, and use them for ages until someone tells them the only fog around is between their ears!! (n)

Andy.

Because these people with foggy heads exist, cars now are being fitted with fog lights that switch to off when you turn the ignition off. The big fog light on the dash does not seem to work for them!!

Andy.

tis only coz da front fogs looks so cool man.... pure mad mental cool....(y)

ross got pulled for front fogs the other day, n i nearly got aressted for laughing at him so much! :p :p

middle lane for me I'm affraid, I'm usually making good progress all the time so occassionally pop out to lane 3 or if I feel I'm in the way back into lane 1 but if I did stay in lane one I'd be in and out ever 10 seconds lol.
Plus as said ^^^ I don't want crap from lorries etc flicked up on my nice new paintwork lol

tis only coz da front fogs looks so cool man.... pure mad mental cool....(y)

ross got pulled for front fogs the other day, n i nearly got aressted for laughing at him so much! :p :p

If only drivers knew that all that lighting from headlights and front fog/spotlights together are tireing to the eyes of on-coming drivers, and in good visability actually illegal !! Only muppets who show off use them!!!

Andy.

If only drivers knew that all that lighting from headlights and front fog/spotlights together are tireing to the eyes of on-coming drivers, and in good visability actually illegal !! Only muppets who show off use them!!!

Andy.

Well said Andy.

And all those who think it looks 'cool' to drive around with front fogs on when it isn't foggy, sorry, but a lot of people (including me) just think that the car is driven by a :tosser: who doesn't understand the Highway Code properly nor has any consideration for other drivers (n)

Grrrr... :bang:

Last edited:
Back