Mornin' All!

Currently reading:
Mornin' All!

edessex

Established member
Hello to you all! Yes I be yet another newbie!

I don't own a Fiat as of yet, but I though this might be a good place to find one!

I've had a quick look through the classifieds, but have not spotted what I'm after...

Does anyone know of a cheap 999cc (1ltr) Panda for sale? I'm after one registered before the 1990s, preferally one of the 4WD versons. I do not mind about the condition of the paintwork, peeling lauquer and paint doesn't bother me, I'm alright with minor dents as long as there is not excessive rust everywhere. And I need the engine to be a runner. Not too fussed about the interior either! Basically I need a running project, preferably close to Essex/Hertfordshire, and I'm not looking to pay much ;)

Can anyone help?

Cheers people, Ed.M

(p.s. Just about to put an ad on the classifieds for one...)

Yeah, cheers mate... I've been having a look. The main prob is most of them are a bit too far away, and have no MOT... so really I will need to collect by trailer... Am hoping something a bit closer will turn up soon!

For now I'll keep me mince-pies focused on eBay, but I'm hoping someone on here might spot one for sale parked up on a verge on there way to work or something...

Back