DSC_002312.jpg

500 Mochi the 500 Pop

Introduction

After months of waiting.... The fun BEGIN!!!

DSC_002312.jpg

DSC_002514.jpg

DSC_002611.jpg

DSC_002716.jpg

DSC_002811.jpg

DSC_002912.jpg

DSC_003110.jpg

DSC_00329.jpg

DSC_003312.jpg

DSC_003414.jpg

And here's even MORE FUN!!!

DSC_000917.jpg

DSC_001019.jpg

DSC_001620.jpg

DSC_001815.jpg

DSC_001712.jpg

DSC_001316.jpg

DSC_001217.jpg

Still waiting for my amplifier (Alpine PDX V9) and processor (JBL MS-8) and sub (JL Audio 8w3v3)

Alloys will be added after new year, it's gonna be O.Z. Racing Superturismo
How can it be laxer when you can have 35% and in the UK we can only have 30/25% :confused:

The 35% figure is VLT (visible light transmission), i.e. how much light passes through the tint. So the lower the VLT figure, the "darker" the tint is, hence you can have legally darker tint in the UK.

(The exception is some of the hotter Australian states like Western Australia which do allow darker tints)

The 35% figure is VLT (visible light transmission), i.e. how much light passes through the tint. So the lower the VLT figure, the "darker" the tint is, hence you can have legally darker tint in the UK.

(The exception is some of the hotter Australian states like Western Australia which do allow darker tints)

So it's even worse then, that first time states must let though 75/70% in UK, so figures are the opposite to what you're allowed, and a lot worse.

Vehicles first used on 1 April 1985 or later
The front windscreen must let at least 75% of light through and the front side windows must let at least 70% of light through.

So it's even worse then, that first time states must let though 75/70% in UK, so figures are the opposite to what you're allowed, and a lot worse.

Sorry -- you're right, I misread that first article. Wow, those are pretty harsh tinting regulations. :eek:
I'm guessing it's because the UK gets more overcast days with little sunlight...

Last edited:
Nice ride! Looking forward to seeing your speaker set up!

Thanks Adzee, I will install my sound system probably February, budget a bit tight at the moment, lol... I might not use the rear fills, I think I will sell my Focal PC165 (coaxial) if anyone interested... 80% it's gonna be front stage and sub only, which are the Focal 165KR and JL Audio 8W3v3 with Audison Bit Ten processor and Alpine PDX V9. I wanted an Audison amp but then again, I'm a bit short... the installation itself might cost me $2000+ ($1500 Labour, $500 Sound deadening + cables) If you guys know any good/high quality install in Sydney cheaper than the price above , please do let me know... Many thanks :)

really nice pop with all the audio upgrades planned (y) .... i have yet to get mine in a couple of months

so are you going to install wobble bolts on the OZ racing mags later? im thinking of going with bigger aftermarket wheels (with 4x100 PCD) too, but i'm not sure how safe / reliable wobble bolts are

really nice pop with all the audio upgrades planned (y) .... i have yet to get mine in a couple of months

so are you going to install wobble bolts on the OZ racing mags later? im thinking of going with bigger aftermarket wheels (with 4x100 PCD) too, but i'm not sure how safe / reliable wobble bolts are

Thanks Slo,

Are you getting the Pop aswell? which colour??

No I'm just using the normal bolts, the one comes with the new wheels... I've never use wobble bolts before, what are they for??

My OZ gonna be 15 or 16 inches max, I don''t want to sacrifice the ride comfort... I will keep the stock suspension too... well for the first few years... lol...

If you want to lower yours, I think this is a good place to browse
http://eibachloweringsprings.pumaspeed.co.uk/Fiat.jsp

(y)

No I'm just using the normal bolts, the one comes with the new wheels... I've never use wobble bolts before, what are they for??

Yosachan, as joseph stated the fiat 500 PCD is 4x98 and most aftermarket wheels are 4x100, so wobble bolts are necessary to accomodate the differences. Just google up and research about wobble bolts to see exactly how they work.

for lowering springs, i read (over the US forum) that Neu-F springs provide the closest ride feel to stock while lowering 30mm at front and 50mm at rear. Does anyone know if the US model springs will fit EU / AU models?

I ordered the sport version for my 500 in pearl white btw :D

Strangely enough you will find that OZ do not normally make 4 x 98mm so woibble bolts will be required for the 4 x 100mm wheels

The OZ Wave would look HOT on a 5oo
oz_wave_mba_ci3_l.jpg

For Eibach lowering springs shipped to Oz you cannot beat TMC
http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/Fiat_Suspension.aspx

Hmm I never pay attention to that, gain more knowledge everytime I visit this forum... Lol...
But usually when you order oz racing wheels, it comes with bolts that suit the vehicle you ordered, unless you don't specify the vehicle or bought second hand.

Back