Mmmmmmm.......

Currently reading:
Mmmmmmm.......

sportingsmissus said:
why do cream eggs always appear right after xmas wen ppl are dietin :bang:

it's temptation n also to tell u easter is on it's way lol

resist the temptation:cool: u can do it, u don't want that chocolately goodness!!!!

only kidding, break it down to wot it is, e artificial nonsene sugar, sugar, n more sugar, if u don't want all ur teeth to fall out resist!!!!!!!!!

who cares bout the diet I want to avoid the dentist!!!!(y)

lol thanks 4 that. not really sure am a creme egg fan any more :confused:

...oh no wait here's the temptation, one occaisionally wont hurt :p

well :rolleyes:

sportingsmissus said:
lol thanks 4 that. not really sure am a creme egg fan any more :confused:

...oh no wait here's the temptation, one occaisionally wont hurt :p

well :rolleyes:

yeah converted(y)

who needs chocolate to make us feel good or ice cream wen we feel down or biscuists for a cuppa n a girly chat, or cakes for a snuggly nite in wiv the tv or muffins 4 breakfast:eek:

ooh just realised, now where is the phone number for my dentist:chin:

charmed103 said:
yeah converted(y)

who needs chocolate to make us feel good or ice cream wen we feel down or biscuists for a cuppa n a girly chat, or cakes for a snuggly nite in wiv the tv or muffins 4 breakfast:eek:

ooh just realised, now where is the phone number for my dentist:chin:

LOL us girlies are terrible theres something for every mood in terms of clothes,food,drink and music. doesnt matter what we have a solution for it even if it only works for ourselves :)

gaz_wrexham said:
i had a creme egg in work, i tried swallowing it whole, i failed miserably :(

washed it down with a cup of tea which was quite interesting :yum:

yeah hot tea n melted chocolate mmmmmm

yep def in need of a dentist, just the thought has rotted half my teeth!!!

sportingsmissus said:
LOL us girlies are terrible theres something for every mood in terms of clothes,food,drink and music. doesnt matter what we have a solution for it even if it only works for ourselves :)

i no it's bad!!!!!

i just try to get to the gym wen i feel down n take it out on the equipment, i don't do the chocolate binges, (diabetic) but a nice lot fat hot choclate, i can quite recommend the cimmamon one n a couple of slices of freshly baked bread toasted mmmmm

Last edited:
charmed103 said:
i no it's bad!!!!!

i just try to get to the gym wen i feel down n take it out on the equipment, i don't do the chocolate binges, (diabetic) but a nice lot fat hot choclate, i can quite recommend the cimmamon one n a couple of slices of freshly baked bread toasted mmmmm

i dont really tend to either, if am down i go for the loud music an long shower approach and maybe a glass or two of wine :p

hmm :chin: not really sure guys binge the same as girls but hey if you want to then go for it!

Back