Styling Mk2 punto: original hub caps

Currently reading:
Styling Mk2 punto: original hub caps

jonyid

Hi all, I have a Mk2 punto active and the hub caps are knackered. My original plan was to buy alloys but having some money problems at the moment.

does anyone know where i can get new, or very good conditioned original fiat hub caps i can buy as i want to make the car look a bit better without spending all the money.

Cleaning the car at the moment so will try to put pictures up when i have finished (quick clean, no polish etc)

phoned the dealer £16.79 each lol what a joke!!! thanks if you do have some in stock let me know what condition they're in and how much etc

shame they have ended now, have been on 1stchoive as well, not much luck there either.

shame because i dont want to put after market trims on as i dont think they look as nice

thanks for the link mate, but i am looking for the orinals only, kinda in love with them in a strange way

ok kl, but even so £36 is pretty cheap imo, considering the dealers wanted 16.49 each.
gonna check the car spares tomorrow to see if they have any, but if not think i may go for them :p

ok kl, but even so £36 is pretty cheap imo, considering the dealers wanted 16.49 each.
gonna check the car spares tomorrow to see if they have any, but if not think i may go for them :p

Can't go wrong with Shop4Parts, ordered some mk1 trims for my g/fs Punto last week, looks a lot tidier now!

Back