Mk2 Bravo 155 HGT ...Saved!

Currently reading:
Mk2 Bravo 155 HGT ...Saved!

A

adam

Hi all

My Pa came to the rescue!..he subbed me the cash to repair the rest of the HGT so i can keep it!...Sorry Ant's Brother....been to peterborough, yesterday evening to pickup and fit the replacement bonnet

see pics;

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

still need to add grille, But had to cut the front off damaged bonnet as two of the captives have gone (spinning forever!!) on the grille bolts and couldn't free them at the yard!...bench job at home!

Bonnet looks ok and colour match is not too bad either!
Marea polys fitted and working fine, with standard bulbs at the moment, but ever so much better than the standard ones.(look good too!)

Following this ive sold my cheap runaround and decided to use the HGT everyday now, missed the 5pot Growl! :)

Just considering fitting an abarth front bumper now and possibly some other alloys (like the look of Joske's Claw alloys!)

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement to keep etc!

Now back in the scene, although i migh still sell some of my spares off, anyone need anything?

Cheers!
Adam

I had the grille off that very bonnet! Same chap I got it from! Rude as f**k in e-mail correspondence, glad i didn't have to meet him.

What's up with the gap between bonnet and wing? Do the hinges need adjusting?

Glad you got it sorted, it's a lovely looking HGT.

as for spare parts, I'm after the plastic strip inside the boot ledge if you've got one, og and also a fog light?

Prob not got those sorts of bits though?

I still can't believe you was selling your car because of a little dent. I'd be more than interested in those wheels if you sell Adam.

Banner08.jpg

6fs02c.gif
:
Fiat Marea Chrome Front Grille. Fiat Bravo MK2 Front Grille.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Glad you got it sorted mate,i didnt think it needed scrappin,waay to easy fix for that :)
Oh and:
Following this ive sold my cheap runaround and decided to use the HGT everyday now, missed the 5pot Growl

You'll probably miss the cheap runabout next due to fuel lol :)...Our polo's off the road and im defo missin that lol

Just considering fitting an abarth front bumper now and possibly some other alloys (like the look of Joske's Claw alloys

I like those claw alloys,look good on the bravo.Just dont paint them black imo :)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
My Vid:
http://s329.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid329.photobucket.com/albums/l362/mikedenney/MyVid_0001.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Joske, I know you can't believe I'd sell it for just that bump,but money was seriously tight running/keeping this and the ford runaround i just got rid of, my job is now totally local so the 5 pot isn't such of an issue! :)
if you had my alloys what would you be doing with the claws?

Hey I also found the man with the bonnet a bit sharp,I complained that I'd bought it as described with grille on eBay but he said it was a bare bonnet with no grille!, I wasn't happy but be chucked in a boot carpet i needer for free so ok on the end!

I may sell them or keep them as my summer wheels and the HGT ones as winter ones. Depends really.

If you do sell. Please give me first refusal.

Banner08.jpg

6fs02c.gif
:
Fiat Marea Chrome Front Grille. Fiat Bravo MK2 Front Grille.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

bravo spares

I'll have a dig and see if i have a spare fog...nots sure....what the strip of plastic you needin the boot?..can't picture it