Punto (Mk2/2b) Mk2 Active Sport 1.2 8v.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Mk2 Active Sport 1.2 8v.

for some reason you cant really notice it far away, maybe its just because i was used to the high visibility of the red stripe.
It just comes on a roll, think you can get it in 9mm and 12mm.
You just put it on by hand, just takes time to get used to doin it, so 1st wheel can be practice, there should be enough on the roll to do a bad wheel again.

There is a fitting tool that comes with 3M high vis wheel tape, its ment for motorbikes, but its a few quid more, and the red that comes with it is reflective.

sorry, i should of put the point across better, i ment i thought the wing mirrors on that car looked tacky with red. i think you can pull different colour 1s off with the new type of puntos but on the old type i think they look better colour coded, thats just my veiw tho do what you want its ur car like i said before :)

If you're car turned out to look anything like the one above then it will look amazing!

That is one of the nicest Mk2Bs I've ever seen!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I do not see how anyone can find it tacky!

Yeah that's what my first first impression was ha

for some reason you cant really notice it far away, maybe its just because i was used to the high visibility of the red stripe.
It just comes on a roll, think you can get it in 9mm and 12mm.
You just put it on by hand, just takes time to get used to doin it, so 1st wheel can be practice, there should be enough on the roll to do a bad wheel again.

There is a fitting tool that comes with 3M high vis wheel tape, its ment for motorbikes, but its a few quid more, and the red that comes with it is reflective.

Cool, yeah red would stand out more but the gold on the grey wheels looks alot better, it matches the car colour which is good too, I may do the same thickness after looking at yours because it's just right.

sorry, i should of put the point across better, i ment i thought the wing mirrors on that car looked tacky with red. i think you can pull different colour 1s off with the new type of puntos but on the old type i think they look better colour coded, thats just my veiw tho do what you want its ur car like i said before :)

Yeah I sort of agree, the more i looked at that punto the wing mirrors looked a bit funny but yeah i'll maybe color co-ordinate the side mirrors and handles.

You reckon it would look tacky spraying the side Punto badge red or getting side repeater red? Just need some other things to match with the red strip on the wheel so it doesn't look out of place

personally i would just debadge but its up to you, im sure it would look ok in red, you just dont want it too look like you bought a badge off ebay and stuck it on .

True, i know what you mean, i need to get it lowered slightly but il do that after the wheels are done and see how it looks!

Back