General mk1 with mk2 lights

Currently reading:
General mk1 with mk2 lights

hey all,

just wondered if anyone had tried to put mk2 lights on a mk1 punto .. i was at the scrappy the other day and thought about it .. now i know the obvious that thyr longer but the indiucator is built in so that kinsda compensates for the lenth abit just wondered may try to get one and see what sort of mods you would need !! as i think they look much better than angel eyes !! let me know

kris

yup it's been done, and IMO it looks totally ****e and just doesn't suit the car.

i imagine it was totally custom, so you'd have to spend a lot of time with bits of metal and a lot of filler. one of those things that if it isn't done dead on properly, looks really bad.

hey all,

just wondered if anyone had tried to put mk2 lights on a mk1 punto .. i was at the scrappy the other day and thought about it .. now i know the obvious that thyr longer but the indiucator is built in so that kinsda compensates for the lenth abit just wondered may try to get one and see what sort of mods you would need !! as i think they look much better than angel eyes !! let me know

kris
mmm for once i think this would be alright if not just for better lighting,its been done as said & i think it even gets a mention in MAXPOWER mod punto book:eek:... it is down to personal taste, i do think the Mk2 lights are a better unit than the Mk1,s but how they would look is up to the individual as i say.the only big issue here i can see is making sure the adjustment works properly when fitted in the Mk1..tell you what there are a lot more daft looking mods shown on here than this;) aye a lot worse:eek:

yea i mean i was looking at them thinking they look soo good and im not a fan of angel eyes soo i think this would look pretty sweet as theyre alot better than the standard ones but still look kinda standard !!

Back