mk1 capri

Currently reading:
mk1 capri

omg! someone has wrecked that once lovely capri! i love capris but that one takes the michael! :yuck:

A bit of a stereotype by going on what i see but the owner is surely an away player

ooo side pipe, not seen one of them for ages, i had one of them, but no car to put it on :eek:
55_12.JPG

To be fair, that would have been the height of coolness in the 1970's car customising world. Can you believe that is what people wanted to do to their cars back then?!!!!! Hey it wasn't all bad in the 1970's, 'Love Vans' certainly had their uses :devil:

Mind you, maybe in 30 years time we will see Chavved up Saxos on 19" chrome spinners, neon lights, sad boy bonnets, tasteless body kits, colour coded interiors (toddler style) and flip paint for sale on Ebay too. Maybe everyone will do the same, look back and say 'How on earth did we ever think that could be cool?' :p

1986Uno45S said:
Mind you, maybe in 30 years time we will see Chavved up Saxos on 19" chrome spinners, neon lights, sad boy bonnets, tasteless body kits, colour coded interiors (toddler style) and flip paint for sale on Ebay too. Maybe everyone will do the same, look back and say 'How on earth did we ever think that could be cool?' :p
i dont think they are cool now, i must be ahead of my time :D

Inside is wrong, wrong, wrong.
But, the rest, classic.
Jag rear, lifted rear end, beer barrel, shaker hood...fraid thats late 70s and 80s custom class.
And awesome slot mags :)

Even the paintwork is spot on. I admire the bloke for keeping true to its roots.

Takes me back, Mk1 Cortina, jag running gear...stripped a diff a week :):bang:
Anglia with 1500gt engine classic struts and discs wide wheels - the biz :)
We lowered the front by cutting a coil of the springs with lotsa hacksaw blades (sigh).:cool:

Wonder how my Punto will hold up(n)
I'll go away now (sad old git stumbles down the road.......).:slayer:

Classic modded car, Donny show used to be full of stuff like this, how tastes change.

Back