General Mk 1...

Currently reading:
General Mk 1...

Hey spotted this mk 1 4x4 on ebay that seems a bit of an odd ball. (Sorry not to post it in the ebay section, this seems special though. :D)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=280053770498&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

Yay to another mk 1 4x4 tho, the first one ive seen for 2 years! (there was a silver 4x4 that fancy engineering were selling a while ago). There's hope yet.

I dont know why this one is a 1986 model yet its a mk 1, as ive seen mk2 c reg's. this mustve been old stock and they were trying to get rid of it till february 86 or something. So mine isnt the newest mk1 4x4 around :D
I hope this goes to a good home, needs a lot of work by the look of it though! Anyone on here bidding on it? Im being too lasy to check through the ebay thread :eek:

Cheers
Si

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
think this was discussed on the ebay thread.

but yes, its a pretty tatty looking car, the seller is also selling of 4x4 bits i think.

Definately worth saving. These cars will be worth crap loads soon im sure. :D Also, anyone by any chance know the exact numbers of mk 1's around? I think i asked once at the dvla, or somewhere and was told there were 36 panda 4x4s that were registered before 1986. This number may be incorrect, anyone know for sure?
Cheers
Si

Back