Styling Mk 1 Punto Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Mk 1 Punto Alloys

Rob_Punto_Selecta

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could help as i am useless with alloys. I have a mk1 Punto Selecta (99) 1.2 8v. i recently bought some mk1 alloys on Ebay the auction stated that they would fit any Punto L-V reg. They are 13" wheels but as i have the Selecta Fiat originally fitted 14" wheels. firstly can i use the wheel nuts from my original wheels (i don't think i can but thought i would ask!) secondly do i need to buy spigots?? what are they?? I know i will have to get the wheels balanced and that but would there be any other problems i could run into? I'm still not sure if they will fit!

thanks in advance for your help!

Rob :devil:

yes you will need new bolts, got some for sale you want?

and depends if they are fiat wheels or not? if they are made by fiat you shouldnt, if there not made by fiat you will need spigot rings.

The guy who sold them to me said that they where Fiat alloys they are made by a company Called Borbert or something like that i think! they look like they should fit but i can't seem to get the cap in the centre of that alloy onto my hub! How much do you want for the nuts??

rob

I was a bit skeptical but the guy assured me that they would fit! ohh well guess i will return the or put them back on ebay!! thanks

Sorry to sound stupid but who is correct?? when i was trying to put them on just to see if they fit. the front brake pad housing was really close but it did not touch the alloy! i was having trouble with the hole in the center when the bolt holes were lined up the center hole just didn't want to go in! but i didn't really try for long, will prob have another go tomorrow! again thanks for your help

no my punto def has the larger brakey i recentley changed the disk's and pads and it had the larger disks and the pads of a brava according to my local dealership

Back