General Mitcar 2012

Currently reading:
General Mitcar 2012

yeah as far as i can tell. the engine revs up fine. tickover is a bit lumpy but i guess it is because it is a carbed engine. there is vacuum in the pipe going in to it, and if i blow/suck into the pneumatic diaphragm it moves as it should.

though to be honest i have not checked to see if it moves when the engine is running.

i guess it should it be under full vacuum when its on tick over

thanks man, we have a timing light but it is very dim like it gets no power. even though 12V is getting to the strobe side of it from the battery and the pickup coming from the coil/distro.

getting back home soon so will be doing a cold old start on my car hehe well 2 weeks.

got a gas tester to for setting the mixture but dont tell anyone or they will all want it doing(y)
Doh public forum:bang::p

hmmmmm nice to know.. i go by the "sweet smell test" and to me, the fumes smell sweet so i think she is running a little rich.

well i am back home from my holidays now so i can get back on with working on little talon.
not much to do, i need to waxyol one of the sills.. i forgot which one lol ive got a list on my desktop, but we have just literally walked in from the minibus dropping us back home. so not yet fired up t'oad desktop.
been awake since 7.. err... 5! am (english time!) yesterday! dont feel tired though.. wanna go out and start my car but its too early.. should i go and do it... hahaha

yeah soon be done. if i had the cash for insurance, MOT and tax i would of bodged the doors to get it through MOT and driven it to mitcar. then swapped the doors over... at the event!

man, no tech like low tech!

Back