General mileage

Currently reading:
General mileage

Wow, only 2 answers since 2012?

I did not find any information / other tread (using as string : "qubo mileage") about the mileage that an average Qubo (or equivalent) (diesel 95 HP as I am concerned) can do.

Can't be possible that none have ever driven a Fiat (1.3 diesel) to it's limits?

Greetz

Wow, only 2 answers since 2012?

I did not find any information / other tread (using as string : "qubo mileage") about the mileage that an average Qubo (or equivalent) (diesel 95 HP as I am concerned) can do.

Can't be possible that none have ever driven a Fiat (1.3 diesel) to it's limits?

Greetz

Know of a 1.3 75hp that has done 160000 (one hundred and sixty thousand miles), mainly motorway, and still going strong...............:):)

Know of a 1.3 75hp that has done 160000 (one hundred and sixty thousand miles), mainly motorway, and still going strong...............:):)
QUBO O

wow, that is roundabout 250.000 kilometers,.... darn,.... tough. Real Mercedez-fähig robustness for such a small lung-capacity.

Do you, members/experts, estimate that the 75HP has more many-miles potential compared to the tickled-up 95HP?

Hi all, 88000 miles on a 2010 1.3 diesel mjt.
I can only claim 60 of those miles as Ive just bought it :)

2008, 94K miles.....although it's getting abit like triggers broom these days :slayer:

Back