Technical Mil Light at high rpms

Currently reading:
Technical Mil Light at high rpms

Kelhamla

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I have been facing problems with my Linea 1.4 fire. Check engine light blinks at higgh rpms and car goes into limp mode and starts to stall. I wonder what my problem is. Thanks in advance.:)

It has been happening since i bought the car. It was 150000kms when i bought it. I am thinking the same thing, the owner might have changed the timing belt. I read issues related to phonic wheel relearn. I tried disconnecting the battery and revving the engine 5000 to 6000 rpm. Check engine light went off but car continued to limit itself to 4000 rpm at high revs.

Hi

Did it have a cam timing belt recently ?
This commonly happens after a belt change as the signals of
Camshaft and Crankshaft sensors become
Mis.aligned
You think it is camshaft or crankshaft sensor? Or do I need to use Mes software for phonic wheel and self adaptation procedures? I don't have Obd device for mes i have one which is not compatible with the mes programme. I cannot connect to my computer using that obd device. If you think it is the Mes software which will solve the issue with phonic wheel and self adaptation, i will buy a device compatible with the car to use MultiEcuScan.

Random misfire codes, p0301 p0302 p0300 changed spark plugs two times coil and spark cables

Nope, can't do it without software.
I had the exact problem once and the fix was to change the spark plugs and cables, they were old and worn out.
Did you get good quality coils, plugs and cables?

Back