Mike Tyson

Currently reading:
Mike Tyson

His private life and choices he has made make him look a cock, but in terms of his sporting career and acheivement theres no way he can be called a cock

Jai said:
a little harsh, what we have here is a man with no self worth, an animal who was barely tamed by a trainer who saw something could be made of a rough, violent boy, and perhaps have a chance at gaining some humanity. without that hand on the rein, the spiral into oblivion, aided by numerous hangers on, partners and associates has left what should have been one of boxing greatests fighters legacy, a shambles. a man who crippling debt forces him to go back to the well, with increasing desperation, and without the tools to even defend himself.

there was a time when "iron mike" commanded respect just from the utterance of his name, in 1986, trevor berbick, the then champion, didnt acknowledge that, didnt see that the young 20 year old monster in front of him had destroyed 27 fighters on the way to this shot at the title, 2 rounds, and countless light speed combos later, it was all over, and the past, the greats were buried, and a new era of crushing absolute dominance born.

You make him sound like Blanka outta street fighter 2 lol But deffo agree with you mate!
Tyson deffo was a great boxer in his prime but now all that remains is a shadow of himself.

:cool: F R O $ T Y

Hellcat said:
If you think he was innocent then you're living in cloud cuckoo land. He's an evil person and deserved much longer than the 3 years he spent behind bars.

the B**CH just wanted money outta him, why the hell would he rape a woman when could of had about 10,000 others?

something doesnt quite add up there.

Last edited:
there was an ugly rumour doing the rounds at the time, one of the kennedys had also been caught in the act, and several high profile high profile cases had gone sour on the prosecution. there was a line of thought that here was a hugely successful, black athelete, that needed to be chopped down. kennedy walked, tyson went info three, the circumstantial evidence is all around, but the reality...who knows.....

http://www.thehutchinsonreport.com/072103feature.htm

the beasto said:
the B**CH just wanted money outta him

that was his wife, robin givens, and she raped him, the alimony would cripple a medium sized country....

the beasto said:
the B**CH just wanted money outta him, why the hell would he rape a woman when could of had about 10,000 others?

something doesnt quite add up there.

You don't understand rape at all do you? It's not about sex, its about control/power.

I can't believe you are belittling rape just because you rate him as a boxer, would you still be singing his praises if he had been convicted of raping a child? (n)

As long as it ain't a SKY SPORTS only thing then I'll watch it... knowing my luck I'll probably be working though :rolleyes:

Some women like to be controlled, some women like their men to be "powerful"

To me, rape is about taking an unreasonable amount of advantage of someone against their will e.g; sex without permission with someone who is not your partner.

I can't see why someone who had the choice of sleeping with any woman in the world would do that.

I know if I could sleep with any woman in the world I'd do just that... probably have A.I.D.S and be on my way out now but still.

Rape is sex without permission from anyone - partner or not. If she said no and he took advantage of her then that was rape.

Ever thought that maybe it went to his head being able to have anyone he wanted, then he came across a woman who said no.. Imagine what that did to his ego...

Guess we'll never know but I'd say fook off biatch your ugly anyhows then bang another biatch infront of the one that said no and make sure it was good just so she saw what she was missing out on... then maybe I'd start an orgy in front of her and say.. whos laughing now biatch.... NOT YOU!!!! :p

And if my life partner ever said no thats immediate grounds for divorce.

But serioulsy we'll never know for sure and for some reason I don't think it would have been necessary but then the mind is a strange wonderful oh so very dangerous thing.

Back