General Mid Wales 4x4 Meet - Carmarthenshire - Introduction

Currently reading:
General Mid Wales 4x4 Meet - Carmarthenshire - Introduction

I still think Keith gets the award for the most hardcore damage sustained on the trip for smashing his windscreen with his own face!

I think he also deserves an award for just taking that car Off-road, when I saw it the weekend before at Auto Italia Brooklands it was practically concourse!

Just like to add our thanks to Andy for organising such a fantastic few days, little else has occupied my thoughts since we got back. Location, routes, company, food and weather were all superb. Next year is too far away, but I am looking forward to Yorkshire in July though.
I think I can now tick Huey off as tested. Further improvements noted.

I can only echo what has already been said, what a fantastic week! Everything was absolutely spot on, my most memorable Panda adventure by far!

I need to say a big thanks to Andy for organising it all and also for letting me ride shotgun in Giuseppe, in a way not having my own car out on the trails made everything more enjoyable for me! Still hopefully next year I will turn up in something bright yellow...

Jimmy has sorted out a place for you to share any video footage that you wish to contribute towards the final production.

Videos can be uploaded here...

http://bit.ly/2qdFE9p

I can then download the files after you guys have uploaded them. I'd particularly like any footage that people took on the second part of Strata Florida, as my go pro had run out by then.

If you could let me know when any files have been uploaded then I can get them as there is a space limit! I'll be starting work on the production soon so if you guys could share yours within the next two weeks that would be great.

Thanks for sorting this Jimmy northernchap

Jimmy has sorted out a place for you to share any video footage that you wish to contribute towards the final production.

Videos can be uploaded here...

http://bit.ly/2qdFE9p

I can then download the files after you guys have uploaded them. I'd particularly like any footage that people took on the second part of Strata Florida, as my go pro had run out by then.

If you could let me know when any files have been uploaded then I can get them as there is a space limit! I'll be starting work on the production soon so if you guys could share yours within the next two weeks that would be great.

Thanks for sorting this Jimmy northernchap

Well sorry we missed all the fun perfect photos. Just want to see the trailer. Then the movie. Been a little busy rebuilding
Sj

Sj

Well super delayed response on here but got stuck right back into the Marbella 4x4 project and had issues / got obsessed! Some great photos and videos, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :)

I have some videos and these will take a bit of time to get round to putting together but for now here are some photos I took:

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4185

Enjoy! Can't wait to the next meet...bring it on!! :slayer:

Si

Back