Merry Christmas

Currently reading:
Merry Christmas

Martyn said:
And to you too Tony...what did you get for Miss December??

Are you mad? That biatch wants for nothing! She just got new boots and a spa treatment the other week. Can't exfoliate in this weather. She's priviliged to be my ho' lol :devilish:

tifosotony said:
Are you mad? That biatch wants for nothing! She just got new boots and a spa treatment the other week. Can't exfoliate in this weather. She's priviliged to be my ho' lol :devilish:

Instead of a thanks button, there should be a like button lol. Merry Christmas Tony and ya ho lol

tifosotony said:

:lol:

Merry Christmas everyone

money
calendar
chocolates
candles

It's a bit of a girly mix :confused:

Money is always welcome especially as I need to replace the crap stereo in the car at some point. However I'm slightly worried by the 4 smelly candles. Are they trying to tell me something :eek:

Martyn said:
So what did everyone get from Santy Claws?

42" Panasonic TV
Sony BluRay player
Series5 Doctor Who BluRay boxset
Doctor Who eleven Doctors figure set (my remote control dalek and cyberman roomguard from previous years are now sh!tting themselves lol)
Ferrari cuddly cavallino
drinks and choccies.

Can't beat tech goodies and childishness even if you're an old fart like me :smile:

forgot to say slippers from mother in law (saves his hide in the nick of time :hang3: )

My, didn't we do well Tony!

This year I mostly got a winter jacket (well, it is getting a wee bit nippy noo like)
A couple of tshirts (thanks to Mr & Mrs T)
A few dvds (including Knight n Day. Hmm)
Some smellys
The Big book of top gear
a Ween Icons cup/coaster/key ring set.

Back