Members who work for fiat!

Currently reading:
Members who work for fiat!

Thats just for mechanics tho Dave. Lots of different jobs you can have in a dealership.

yeah i'm talking way more simple than that...

more like

Dave, Fiat Bromley, Tea boy.

if i'm being honest, i'm phoning dealers all day in my job and it'd be nice to know that if i'm calling fiat dealers i can see if it's any of us picking up the phone.. (y)

sorry for the late reply as per this thread "Fiat Dealers to Avoid" think might just keep myself quiet! my customers who know me could guess just from my username! my car stands out like a sore thumb in a fiat carpark! no bad things said about us which i was pleased about, but to save any hassle/ online bullying (cumming up 2 anti bullying week isnt it!!) going to stay quiet! (y)

sorry for the late reply as per this thread "Fiat Dealers to Avoid" think might just keep myself quiet! my customers who know me could guess just from my username! my car stands out like a sore thumb in a fiat carpark! no bad things said about us which i was pleased about, but to save any hassle/ online bullying (cumming up 2 anti bullying week isnt it!!) going to stay quiet! (y)
are you service? if so i have a feeling your on my list of people to call today...

are you service? if so i have a feeling your on my list of people to call today...

Yep... and parts... and warranty admin... and sales because you can never find them when you need em! oh and also double as a driver! but im on my own today because the other guys off ill, so i might have to take your number an give you a call back... got a list as long as my arm of bits that need to be done b4 4!!

did he call back we going to add him to the bad list :devil:

ha ha... wel not sure if i spoke to him but ive been intouch with everybody i needed to and the bits i havent been able to sort ive called the customers and told them that i will be intouch 2moz!

Back