Technical Megasquirt with Punto GT

Currently reading:
Technical Megasquirt with Punto GT

kubito

Hi, I´m new here. I´m Installing to my Punto GT (1998) Megasquirt ECU. but I do not know what to do with the external wiring. Is there someone who already did it and told me please? I have a MS-2 with firmware V3.0 3.1extra.

Thank you

What external wiring?

Few Puntos get Megasquirted here (most are owned by poverty spec drivers) but there should be a full wiring guide on the Megasquirt sites which you'll have to match up with the wiring diasgram from your Punto.

I'm in the process of doing it for a Canems (but on a Cinq) as we speak. Lots of labels, take your time!

I have a punto which uses a Bosch Motronic M2.7 unit. but I do not know where to connect wires. (example:the cam phase sensor) where I need to know which pin should I participate?

for example:

MS Motronic
CTS:pin21 to pin 45

and so on ...

Thanks

Will be well documented somewhere on the Squirt site. But basically, you find the corresponding lead from the "new" ECU to match the lead from the sensor, and take it from there.

Although later Megasquirts can run sequebtial injection, most people will tell you that it's pretty much a waste of time unless you're after economy.

I'm not sure I understand correctly. But I need specific advice because I have already composed the complete MS2 and do not know how to tap into the car. In particular I am interested in the PWM? and Cam phase sensor? thanks

thank you for the advice. this topic but I had read through the cell. Unfortunately this does not help me with connecting to the Punto GT.

I already wrote there, but unfortunately no answers. :-(

Back