1.2 Lounge start&stop :cool:

I bought it a week ago and I love it!

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg
It's Tech House Grey. (but I'm color blind, it looks blue to me eheheh)

I would also find it hard to believe that it's a Tech house grey. It looks more like a Jive Blue which you can't get anymore. Did you order it new ?

Pictures below came from the members section (Tech house grey & Jive Blue). I have included a picture of yours for comparison and another jive from here.

Attachments

• Tech house grey.jpg
    Tech house grey.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 17
  • jive blue.jpg
    jive blue.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 16
  • gores new 500.JPG
    gores new 500.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 6817b-car-fiat-500-2.jpg
    6817b-car-fiat-500-2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 17
I would also find it hard to believe that it's a Tech house grey. It looks more like a Jive Blue which you can't get anymore. Did you order it new ?

Pictures below came from the members section (Tech house grey & Jive Blue). I have included a picture of yours for comparison and another jive from here.

On the contract (it is a used car from Fiat Direct) it says tech house grey and I have to admit the car looks like the one on the top left. I think the low light and the software I normally use for fixing the pictures have somehow changed the colour.
I will post more pictures as soon as a bit of sunshine will come! :)

On the contract (it is a used car from Fiat Direct) it says tech house grey and I have to admit the car looks like the one on the top left. I think the low light and the software I normally use for fixing the pictures have somehow changed the colour.
I will post more pictures as soon as a bit of sunshine will come! :)

You wouldn't be the first to get the 'colour' wrong in playing with the software. Autoitalia messed up the tornado blue on a MiTo and made it look like a purple in their magazine earlier on this year.

Back