Technical Media PLayer Memory

Currently reading:
Technical Media PLayer Memory

I have a 16gb memory pen plugged into the usb, but when its on media player not all my folders and songs show up.. only about half of them..

plug the usb into the pc and it shows everything there.. is there limited space for the media player or is there something wrong with my pen..

ive tried a few times reformatting the pen and putting all the music on again, but no joy. Is there anyone else with this problem or shall i order a new pen?

yep, its FAT32

and some of them mps, some wmas... but the car is playing a mixture of both..

i have about 25-30 albums on it, and its only playing half of some albums, none of others??

OMG same mate! this happens all the time with mine. I have used a range of diffrent sized flash drives from 8mb - 100GB (external hardrive). And the same happens when i put loads of songs on it. E.g. if i put 100 songs on it only shows up about 30-40. Its so annoying! and when i flick through them they dont go round in a complete circle. Like it may go; 1,2,3,4,2,4,3,1,2,3,2,4!!! in any random order so i keep having it click move on like 20 times befor i find the song i want so annoying :bang::bang::bang:
So ye i know where you comming from and would love to know the answer as well (y)

OMG same mate! this happens all the time with and when i flick through them they dont go round in a complete circle. Like it may go; 1,2,3,4,2,4,3,1,2,3,2,4!!! in any random order so i keep having it click move on like 20 times befor i find the song i want so annoying :bang::bang::bang:
So ye i know where you comming from and would love to know the answer as well (y)

i cured this by turrning shuffle off.. took me about a year to figure that out though :slayer: lol

but we need all the music on, seems its misses out the best songs as well :mad:

you didn't get your flash drive from ebay did you?
yep... why would that matter?? it holds all my work files comfortably.. came from china :D

changing shuffle mate.. select the menu on your steering wheel controls, go to setting, media player, then shuffle.. just select off...
comming from memory but im 99% sure thats how i done it

yep... why would that matter?? it holds all my work files comfortably.. came from china :D

changing shuffle mate.. select the menu on your steering wheel controls, go to setting, media player, then shuffle.. just select off...
comming from memory but im 99% sure thats how i done it

Theyre not what they're advertised to be!

They're 2gb memory sticks modified to read as whatever size they want it to be!

It looks like all your music is copied, but really you probably only have 2-4gb that is actually on there! the rest won't play cause its not on there! it just looks as though it is!

...oh and i know this cause i bought a couple, but had them tested when they didn't work!

Back