1179.jpg

Cinquecento me any my cinquecento

Introduction

1179.jpg

2105.jpg

379.jpg

459.jpg

547.jpg
I think the photos are on uneven ground.

Although Cinq Sportings do seem to sit quite high due to the low profile tyres on tiny little 13" alloys.

They should have come 40mm lower from the factory, really.

I like more clearance, indeed, I just bought a '98 Sporting from a lady, I think she never lowered it, but it seems lower than that... maybe are suspensions adjustable??...

put a lil bit of work into this car now

sticker off, sun-strip off, pink interior swapped for normal

engine head stripped off and down HG hasn't gone it was put on wrongly:eek: looks like it was less then 2,000 old

also by the look of the rusty water the anti-freeze service was only a selling point and its all through the system

its also got a leaking core-plug or water-pump not sealed properly but il have to have a look (monies on core plug)

Ash

put a lil bit of work into this car now

sticker off, sun-strip off, pink interior swapped for normal

engine head stripped off and down HG hasn't gone it was put on wrongly:eek: looks like it was less then 2,000 old

also by the look of the rusty water the anti-freeze service was only a selling point and its all through the system

its also got a leaking core-plug or water-pump not sealed properly but il have to have a look (monies on core plug)

Ash

:confused:

ohhhhhh. and im the new owner of this car. :)

and at the moment its sitting with the engine stripped. car will be lowered in time.

keep your eyes open. this one will be a minter when im finished.

cheers ash (whitz) lets hope its on the road very soon.

Back