Massive Trip with Steve!!

Currently reading:
Massive Trip with Steve!!

Hey peeps,

Just like to share my story to the Suzuki Cappuccino (Cappo) :) .

Set out in Glasgow on Saturday night with the intent to buy a cappo in Bristol, but only found out he old the car was sold :( . By that time I was already on my way!!! That is already around 250 miles!!

Proper raging!!!

So once am down at Steve's house, we found a 1992 Honda Civic VTI (EG6), phoned the guy making sure the shell is solid and car been taken care of. The car was in Wilmslow / Cheshire area so that was another 250 miles return trip!! We set out to stop by at Steve's Parents in St Helen, early in the morning so we be the first to view.... Again we were left with nothing but disappointment!!! The car was a total shed, the rear arches was crumbling, the chassis and engine number didn't match the detail we received from the car check company, added to this owner ships were changed 2 day before with a missing V5 ....... Another wasted trip!

So we returned to St Helen's around 5.30pm, to look for other prospects on the market.... Can't find any civic, i did have my eyes set on it :( As the final straw, had a quick look at the cappuccino again, a new one popped up in Hull ... seriously at this point, steve is raging at driving already :p but we made another trip again this is 250 miles in return!!

Met up with the guy at 7.30pm, car is lovely with slight rust at the rear arches. Am well happy with it :) looking to keep this forever to replace my beloved Sol!!!

I will take some pictures when I am home, but RWD with a small turbo is a winner :)

Really can't thank steve's enough driving a total of around 750 miles!!!!

Ming

Awesome news ming, can't wait for pictures and future plans ;)

Back