new1.JPG

Cinquecento mases cinq - new look for '06 (56k warning)

Introduction

been meanin to post pics for ages, but only just got around to givin her a clean and fittin all the new bits, went a bit camera mad, and they are all in my gallery, but here are a few of the changes!

new style fiat badge with abarth center and fogs removed from bumper + re-meshed
new2.JPG

broken janspeed exhaust replaced with standard w/80mm tailpipe :eek:
new6.JPG

new 14" punto gt anthricate wheels off Aaron
new5.JPG

isotta pedal extensions removed cause they were sh*t, new OMP trecento steering wheel and abarth mats!
new4.JPG

and 2 more to show how f*cking sexy shes lookin :cool:
new1.JPG

new3.JPG

still got a few bits to do, want new bonnet, (maybe bad-boy) the fog light recess will be gettin smoothed in the summer, as will the side skirts be gettin re-fitted to remove excess mastic, and some final engine work and she is complete :worship:
Randomman said:
What seats are they?

Where did you get them from?

How much were they?

Cheers :slayer:

They'd be Corbeau Carreras :D

cheers guys an gal ;) to answer a couple of questions

faster4_tec said:
Only thing that needs sorting is the fog holes (tick) and the bumper droop you have got going on there, did you miss out the wing-bumper bolts (there are two of them on each side).

And where can I get those abarth centres for my gt wheels? they are silver though so might look a bit dodgy with them on but still, anywhere OTHER than ebay though.

yea, the drivers side mount is non existant on the front bumper, it was held closer together with a cable tie, but when i changed the rad i took it off, not sure how im goin to fix it yet, might just have to get a new front bumper (n)

i got those abarth center off Aaron when i bought the wheels, but the only place ive seen them on sale is ebay.... u not an ebay fan?

Randomman said:
What seats are they?

Where did you get them from?

How much were they?

as has been said they are corbeau carrera recliners, i bought them direct from corbeau for £225 each about 18 months ago www.corbeau-seats.co.uk

but u can ossacionally get a pair on ebay if u have a look (y) have to say they are the most comfortable car seats ive ever sat in, bar none :cool:

u not an ebay fan?

fraid not, sold a few things and they have all gone for stupidly low money, I would have got more if I donated to a charity shop (despite having excellent photos and descriptions, maybe too much and people got too much detail and were put off, maybe in future I should write..."for sale, a err car, complete with err 4 wheels but I'll have to get back to you on whether there are actually 4 of em).

And when buying stuff I keep finding things and bidding aimlessy and I win, yet if I go and see said item/car first then bid to what its worth I get way outbid by idiots who don't know what they are letting themselves in for.

SO yes I am not a fan of ebay. Prefer singletrackworld.com for my bike purchases and sales

Back