General Marea turbo engine

Currently reading:
General Marea turbo engine

hlynzi

My parents gave me their Marea Weekend 1998 , with a 1600 cc engine, broken motor (head is damaged) and i have viewed some cool videos at youtube a car with a highly tuned engine (220 bhp stock from a coupe 2.0 20 valve turbo) And i wish to tune that maybe to 250 bhp, ofcourse i need a engine for the job, or just a normal engine (based on money)

Has someone got such an motor for sale ?

Your needing to check breakers for engines or ebay and autotrader for complete coupes to strip for bits. Bear in mind tho if your planning on doing the conversion using parts you will need almost the complete front end off a coupe. You won't be able to just slap the engine in.

You have proberly seen the brassilian ones that came as Turbos standard.

There however is currently a bit of a race on to get a Marea turbo done and on the road between a few members. You could join that. ;)

Your needing to check breakers for engines or ebay and autotrader for complete coupes to strip for bits. Bear in mind tho if your planning on doing the conversion using parts you will need almost the complete front end off a coupe. You won't be able to just slap the engine in.

There however is currently a bit of a race on to get a Marea turbo done and on the road between a few members. You could join that. ;)

:yeahthat:

:devil: and we know who's going to win :p

Back