Technical Marea mileometer bulb

Currently reading:
Technical Marea mileometer bulb

Can anyone tell me what wattage the bulb is behind the mileometer on my Marea Weekend. Backlight colour is green which the Fiat dealer tells me is relevant. They come in 1, 1.2, 2 and 3 watt versions ranging in price from £3 to £7 each!! The Fiat parts deparment doesn't stock them, doesn't know which is the correct wattage and will not take them back if I 'special order' the wrong one. They expect me to remove the dash to find out then either leave the car off the road for a couple of days whilst they order it or refit the dash then remove it again when the bulb arrives!! They really do give us crap service a lot of the time don't they.
I had a new throttle body fitted to my other car, a Brava, which failed in May, after ten months, when I booked it in to have it replaced under the Fiat parts warranty they first of all charged me £163 for cleaning and resetting everything (effectively £163 NOT to fix the problem) before finally changing it under warranty but outside the warranty period. They have now said that Fiat are giving them problems with the warranty claim and they may have to ask me to pay for it!! Guess what my answer was? I am in the process of asking for my £163 back too.

just done one on mine, yu need the 1.2 and they are not green, easy to replace .

Back