Styling Marea interior plastic colour.

Currently reading:
Styling Marea interior plastic colour.

Bebyko

I'm looking to install a mareea armrest in my brava, and i just can't find this colour, i don't know if i'm out of luck or this light grey was ever fitted to a mareea, was this colour fitted to a marea from the factory ?

IMG_0465.jpg

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've got a Brava myself with the same upholstery and I've been looking for a armset for two years now, but i wasn't able to find anything even slighty close to my colour:cry:. My advice- just stop trying. It's pointess. Dont you have a girlfriend to invest your money in?:stupid: love you and I'm kidding

That moment when your gf thinks you're a car addict so she makes an account on fiatforum and she's posting as a random user.

Your gf KNOWS you are a car addict and that there's nothing she can do about it:nono: i aint even mad :*

Still waiting for a valid solution to my problem ! :stupid:

I'm looking to install a mareea armrest in my brava, and i just can't find this colour, i don't know if i'm out of luck or this light grey was ever fitted to a mareea, was this colour fitted to a marea from the factory ?

IMG_0465.jpg

The top half of the Marea interior is light grey and Tue bottom is darker

The marea interior plastics were only available as dark grey or on the dark red HLX editions they had beige plastics like my pic

Attachments

• 1394029573224.jpg
    1394029573224.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 45
I've observed:
Mk1 and Mk2 have different shade.
Mk1 is brighter on dash/console parts and darker on ceiling/rearview mirror.
Mk2 has darker grey dash etc, but lighter rearview mirror and lamp unit.

I got 20v hlx weekend 155 with red metallic (124b rosso barocco) and the dash plastics are darker grey (seats and doors are red <3 ).

With weekend you cant even swap the boot cover between mk1 and 2 as they are different shade.

For mk2 brava I ordered armrest from scrappy mk2 marea unseen and the colors were right, reupholstered with little foam and black flexible fabric made for pants and its been good.

I've just come home with a hood insulator with clips, the case for the polen filter aaaaaaaaaaand the marea console with the armrest, i'm so happy about it, i've cleaned it all, the plastic it's a little bit beat but i've found this solution.

i will try this and i'll try to fit it tomorrow, the lock on the armrest doesn't work i'm thinking of putting 2 Harddisk magnets there.

the lock on the armrest doesn't work i'm thinking of putting 2 Harddisk magnets there.

YES! that is a great idea, my arm rest too is broken and flaps about annoying me often, i just happen to have a couple of hardisk magnets sat on the fridge doing nothing, my Mrs doesn't like them as they're too strong for her to remove :rolleyes:

Eh, i fixed the problem cause i couldn't get 2 magnets, i found in a breaking yard a latch, it's pretty beat in the future i will find 2 magnets and i want to install a light in the armrest ! :)

Will please anyone try the heatgun metode on a fiat interior plastic ? i'm thinking of getting one and i don't wanna get it if it doesn't work.

Back