General Marea ECU

Currently reading:
General Marea ECU

Greta

Firstly am new to this forum, and know nothing about cars save I sometimes drive one to get from A to B.

I've been asked to find an ECU for a Fiat Marea 1.8 Weekend. Didn't know what one was til about 15 minutes ago, and now just have a vague idea of what it does.

Does anyone know where to get one online? Do they get sold on ebay often? Price?

What's the usual search term for this? Unsure of what I'm meant to be punching into Google, apart from 'fiat ecu'

Label on it is:
No Sparx No 2 plug

The only info I have is the bar code:

46535708 GE112147 C489 JIJI
HCU105 MFI-155 CB3 9Y19 12v

Have been told to get this match, which includes 2 plug things at the side.

See, told you I'm no petrolhead.

Help! :worship:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-bravo-br...ryZ10382QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i know its says from brava but dont worry they share the same engines, just check the codes to confim they are the same and happy bidding (y)

EDIT: i looked at the numbers and they seem different but i'm reasonably confident they are the same, worth a shot for a tenner isnt it? very enpensive new from fiat, unsure if you will have red key issues though, best wait for someones advice

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Bulldog, thanks for giving me the eBay url. Unfortunately its the wrong one. I asked the guy about the plug, and he sent me this picture:

97af15c2.jpg

Bit different from the old one that needs replacing:

4e80acb9.jpg

(This is what the plug looks on either side). :bang:

From speaking to a Fiat garage, out of that bar code, apparently its the first part that is really important: 46535708. Giving this info, incase someone else is searching same at a future date.

Thanks for the welcome Polecat, and the link for the site, will have a look.

Greta said:
Bulldog, thanks for giving me the eBay url. Unfortunately its the wrong one. I asked the guy about the plug, and he sent me this picture:

97af15c2.jpg

Bit different from the old one that needs replacing:

4e80acb9.jpg

(This is what the plug looks on either side). :bang:

From speaking to a Fiat garage, out of that bar code, apparently its the first part that is really important: 46535708. Giving this info, incase someone else is searching same at a future date.

Thanks for the welcome Polecat, and the link for the site, will have a look.

Hi iv'e just broken a fiat marea weekend, this includes the ecu but im not sure if it has anything todo with the keycode in the keys so im not over keen on selling seperatly in case i can't sell the locks & keys im selling on ebay my id is lois-laine if your interested .

Back