General Maintenance CD from Fiat

Currently reading:
General Maintenance CD from Fiat

poggy

It was broken, honest
Hi,

It looks like I have managed to get hold of the Fiat Ulysse maintenance CD from Holland. If you haven't seen one before, it has everything on it, test procedures, diagrams, repair instructions and known faults and recall campaigns.

The version is in Dutch, (which doesn't matter for me as I speak Dutch) but we should be able to get a lot of info from it.

Stuart did you get your A/V sockets working. The dealer still can't connect to my car, hopefully they will be able to sort it on Wednesday without pulling it apart too much.

Poggy

Hi Poggy,

Good news about that maintenance CD - just need a translated version now for the rest of us heathens.....

I am not going into garage until the 7th Feb - I don't have a free Saturday until then, and I would prefer to be around when the technician has a play!

Stuart

Hi,

If anybody has any questions, I can translate from the CD. Also if anybody wants a copy for diagrams etc, let me know.

Poggy

Hello,
I'm a novice here, but will be very glad for Fiat Ulysse wiring diagram - first of all, 2.0 hdj engine (this engine seems to be PSA product - it's also installed in Peugeots and Citroens).
Thanks a lot !!!

Hello AndrejKv,

Welcome to the Forum - hopefully we can get some nice positive feedback from the Czech Republic, or at least be off assistance to you.

The engine is indeed a PSA product - see one of the old threads on here called 'JTD engine'.

What spec is your car anyway? Always interesting to hear what other countries supply.

Stuart

Hi,

I am going too see if I can put an image of the CD on the net for people to download and burn.

I will speak to John as he suggested it and knows how to do it, I just need to see how much data there is.

Poggy

2Stuart Ash:
Thanks a lot !!! Well, the situation is quite complicated - it's not my car, I'm just helping my friend, he's got Fiat Scudo minivan with 1.9td engine. 3 weeks ago the engine said him farewell, with 2 pistons looking out of the hole in the cylinder block, probably the cause was in the oil pump...
So now he bought 2.0hdj engine from almost new Fiat Ulysse (all the rest of that car was ruined by train - however the driver survived!), and implanted the engine in his Scudo. And now he's searching for the electrical wiring diagrams...

The driver of what - the train or the Ulysse? Wonder if all 6 airbags deployed??? Hmmm.

So, bit of a unique model then - lol. And at least you have come to the right place for the wiring diagrams. Hats off to Poggy me thinks.

Stuart

2Stuart Ash:
Well, the driver of the car [8D]... At least front airbags did not deploy (they were for sale), the car was hit in it's back from the right side, fortunately - the driver was alone... Next time will probably never cross the railway on the redlight...

2Poggy:
Are You able to extract wiring digrams from that CD ? For example, by converting them into PDF using Acrobat Writer/Distiller...
Unfortunately, I did not find what I'm looking for neither in "JTD engine" thread, nor anywhere else on FiatCentral :(...
Anyway, thanks a lot ! :)

Hi,

Sorry it only covers the latest 2003 onward models. I think you may be able to get one on E Bay.

Sorry I can't help.

Andy

Hi,

If anybody needs a copy of the Fiat CD Rom, please send me a PM and I will sned out copies. As I said it is German, Dutch, Portugese and a couple of other languages but not English. There is however an English section on the technical specs of the car which is useful.

I had to have the tracking done today as the edge of the tyres were srubbing, the CD had all the wheel geometry set ups so I could check them with the garage.

We have a lot of speed humps at the Marina where I have an office and it had knocked the alignment out. It would be worth getting yours checked if you drop down any pot holes etc as the tyres are not cheap. The check is normally free.

Andy

Tyres not cheap? Hmmm. Got my last set of Pirellis for my other car [205/55/15] for £28 plus VAT [yes, £8.22 each] - depends who you know in the trade. Had to pay a tenner to have them fitted, but I could live with that.

Only problem! My source now works elsewhere - Aargh.........:(

Hi
See my reply to Devilman, the AIRBAG diagram is only small and I will try to PDF it on Fri 2/4/04.

Regards Gordon

Originally posted by keggers
Poggy, would it be possible to get a copy of the wiring schematic for the Ulysse? The part I'm interested in is the airbag wiring loom.

Thanks,

Keggers

Back