IMGP0820.JPG

Fiorino (Mk3) luigi update

NO, there was a guy on ebay selling them by the meter.
It is 70mm wide and is great quality printed 10 year vinyl green white red so that it can go on any colour car.
I've got it running down the rear door as well.
I have not done the roof...... this may end up gloss black vinyl rap [My brother sells this in his ebay shop] all colours available and its made by HEXIS.
LUIGI

Bought it from one of the guys on here for £60
Looks fairly simple to do, but there is a shed loads of drilling to do as the guard has studs that go into the bumper.
The problem i've got is the tow bar ball has to come off first and i have to cut out a bit of the bottom of the guard to clear the tow bar where it raps around the bumper
LUIGI

Today i fitted the rear guard to ''luigi''
A bit of a pain to do as i had to remove the rear end of the tow bar bracket.
It's held to the bumper with 4 self tapping screws along the underneath, and holes have to be drilled in the bumper for locating post's along the top edge.
There is no Physical way to fix the top other than the post's going into a hole, so i just used some tiger seal to bond the guard to the bumper.
Over all i think it looks so much better and it complements the front one.
LUIGI

Attachments

• IMGP0953.JPG
    IMGP0953.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I like it! Although the back of your van looks a bit 'busy' now... How often do you use your tow bar? I have one on my van but with a detachable neck and the plug sits hidden behind the bumper. I'm also not too sure about the stripes.. I'm thinking about removing all my badges and taking my chrome handle strips off to give it a more clean look.

I love the exhaust pipe though!! Did you have a new tailpipe welded on or is it a bolt on one? I've been thinking about twin 2.5" tailpipes..

Last edited:
Back