Technical Lowering my Punto

Currently reading:
Technical Lowering my Punto

wee silver punto

Hey guys couple questions with regard to lowering!

First of all is G-Max a good make of spring?

Second i read in the haynes modding book for puntos that if you use springs it can affect the dampers etc is this true? As i have 30mm drop G-Max springs for my punto?

Thanks

Hey guys couple questions with regard to lowering!

First of all is G-Max a good make of spring?

Second i read in the haynes modding book for puntos that if you use springs it can affect the dampers etc is this true? As i have 30mm drop G-Max springs for my punto?

Thanks

First , g-max is allright but not the best . :p

Will affect the standard dumpers , as the standard dumpers are not ready to use lowered springs.

The lowest i think for a mk1 punto is 40mm, any lower and it will burst the seals on the shock absorbers after about 6 months. I got 40mm PI springs on mine and they are quite good. I will fit uprated shock absorbers as and when my standard ones wear out. (Didnt have the money to do it all at once) :eek:

Lowered 40mm on PI springs (y)

Attachments

• 100_1065.JPG
    100_1065.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 57
i was thinking of lowing my punto by 30mm but i have got 17 inch khan rims on it and i dont think i can lower it lol

OR COULD I :p

I hunted around garages to get my springs fitted? what should i expect to pay?

I got 2 quotes so far

anybody near stirling, scotland that can fit springs cheaper than 2 prices stated?

Firstly spax dont lower 60mm secondly take that platic chrome rubbish of your lights you chav.
as i am writing this messege noe im lookin at my box which says 60mm and have been lookin at it for days bcuz it has my old springs in and cheap ass masks dont make u a chav they make u cheap lol

Back