Picture 1.jpg

500 Lowered Fiat 500 Sport

Introduction

Lowered the 500 a 'smidge' today... I think its now on its lowest settings on the Spax Coilover kit.

Hope you like it :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Reactions: conkerbag
Couple more pics from the day, slightly different angles

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5300.jpg
    IMG_5300.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_5477.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_5484.jpg
    IMG_5484.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 626
Looks very nice. Those mirrorcovers are in real carbon right? Saw somewhere they had a sharkfin in carbon for arial, like the one on a new BMW 5 serie. Looks the part, but also very expensive. Around 130pund I think it was :(

Nope, they are carbon effect.

I used a carbon dipping service which covers the wing mirror and then laquered afterwards.

Looks ok, and in the direct sunlight its highlighted gold (just like real carbon fibre)

Just ok??

I'm thinking of breaking up the white of my car with some other colours, maybe red or black/carbon fibre effect.

Just ok??

I'm thinking of breaking up the white of my car with some other colours, maybe red or black/carbon fibre effect.
Ok, I'm being a bit modest, it does look really good actually, especially in direct sunlight. :yum:

Was out this evening having an enthusiastic drive... god it handles well :worship:

I'm getting to think I need proper lightweight bucket seats and harnesses in it next :idea: ... :D

... .and I keep joking with my mates that one day I'll do an engine conversion (2 litre turbo) or something 250 BHP ish... :D

Last edited:
Back