Styling Lounge seats or Pop seats?

Currently reading:
Styling Lounge seats or Pop seats?

Amy2010

Hi,

I'm sorry if something like this has already been posted, but I've just ordered a new Twin Air Lounge :D.. I currently have a 1.2 Lounge with the grey Pop seats. But on this new one I've asked for the Lounge seats. Are these any more comfy than the Pop seats? Im just thinking I may have made the wrong decision :confused::(

Thanks,
Amy :)

With apologies to regular visitors who are probably sick of me saying this, you may want to avoid the standard lounge cloth seats if you have kids or a dog in the car much - they are pretty dreadful at getting marked. Otherwise they are fine, so long as you don't go round corners on your door handles.

With apologies to regular visitors who are probably sick of me saying this, you may want to avoid the standard lounge cloth seats if you have kids or a dog in the car much - they are pretty dreadful at getting marked. Otherwise they are fine, so long as you don't go round corners on your door handles.
:) Thank you! No kids or dogs so I think they'll be ok.. I may enforce a food ban though :)

Hi,

I'm sorry if something like this has already been posted, but I've just ordered a new Twin Air Lounge :D.. I currently have a 1.2 Lounge with the grey Pop seats. But on this new one I've asked for the Lounge seats. Are these any more comfy than the Pop seats? Im just thinking I may have made the wrong decision :confused::(

Thanks,

I have the lounge seats in the 500 lounge & pop-type seats in the Panda.

There's no noticeable difference in comfort between the two, but the Panda seats are easier to keep clean and I suspect will prove more durable.

If I were ordering another lounge, I'd go for pop seats. It wasn't an option when I bought mine.

Hi,

Thanks,

There's no noticeable difference in comfort between the two, but the Panda seats are easier to keep clean and I suspect will prove more durable.

If I were ordering another lounge, I'd go for pop seats. IMO the solid weave of the pop fabric will last better than the more open weave of the lounge fabric. It wasn't an option when I bought mine.

HI, whatever the seats are just treat them immediately with Scotchguard, dead reasonable on flea-bay or any other well known site. Really works to protect upholstery from the inevitable marks they pick up however careful you are. Hope this helps?;)

If I were ordering another lounge, I'd go for pop seats. IMO the solid weave of the pop fabric will last better than the more open weave of the lounge fabric. It wasn't an option when I bought mine.

Ah that's great thank you :) I'll probably change to the pop seats if the comfort is no different as I think they look better. I've never actually seen the lounge seats in the flesh, as all the lounges in the showroom had pop seats in. Thanks again :)

HI, whatever the seats are just treat them immediately with Scotchguard, dead reasonable on flea-bay or any other well known site. Really works to protect upholstery from the inevitable marks they pick up however careful you are. Hope this helps?;)

Hi, thank you for the advice.. I'll do that :)

Back