General Looking for X1/9 for a Fifth Gear Filming shoot

Currently reading:
General Looking for X1/9 for a Fifth Gear Filming shoot

Hi guys I don't usually hang around in the X1/9 forum however.

I work on Fifth Gear the car show now on Discovery Channel, we are looking to film a great and as standard as possible X1/9 for a feature we are filming in the next month or so in the UK.

If anyone one is interested please get in touch with me. I will post more details as soon as I have them. I was lucky enough to go to Bertone in Italy last week and we want to film a used car feature on some classic Bertones'

[email protected]

Many Thanks

Attachments

• P7250172.JPG
    P7250172.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Sorry to hear this Dave, this sounds like it would have been before my time unfortunately, PM me with any more details you have.

We do love the Mk1 Punto also but we're trying to source a X1/9 first.
We are filming a used car guide on bargain Bertone cars you can pick up today, starting with the X1/9. It likely values are going to see a increase over the next few years also.

Hi Simon - I have a fairly mint Lime Green Series Speciale 1300. Where do you need the car and when? I've visited Bertone a couple of times - both the factory and the Design centre in Caprie. Spent several hours watching Mk.1 Punto cabrio assembly amongst others. I have photos of me in that very Stratos, Miura, Countach and one of me with Nuccio himself getting into that very Giulietta before driving off (when he was still with us!)

Its here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24301955@N07/9247765582

Last edited:
Can you let us know when this episode will go out? And if you manage to get an x19 for the episode. Mine is sadly not in good enough condition :(

Back