Live for speed

Currently reading:
Live for speed

When you say backup, you mean the zip files or the installed unzipped version!? I can't see what difference this will make by backing because won't you just download it from scratch, enter username and then enter key?

Currently, my demo sits on the C: drive within unzipped folders. If I was to download and install FULL version, do I just backup this folder? What about any .dll or registry files sitting within system folders, or aren't there any?

My head hurts, lol.

cant some 1 send me the data bit of the folder if thay have unlocked the turbo car. ill have a play around so i dont have to complete the gay races.

Smee

What a sucky day!

First I find out although I "won" two tickets to see an advanced preview of "A sharks tale" for 2 it was showing yesterday and the letter was delivered Saturday but I got it today, I also find out my PC game I have been waiting for was delivered Saturday. However, when I go to the office (which closes at 5:30, I first went at 4:55) guess what's closed?

Will get a FiatForum.com server going (password fiat) in the next few mins, will send you the turbo Smee if i can work out how.

Nice game, unfortunately I've tried everything and the multiplayer doesn't work, think it must be the same for all games as the internet hearts, etc don't work either even though I've got no firewall or virus stuff or anything. I even have a resident expert try to fix it but no luck.

I'd only show you lot up anyway.

every 1 shows me up. lol. i do 2 laps of style and 1 proper lap. some how i held it together on the rally track pulled out a stonker of a last lap from 3rd to 1st. :D

S1 for me tonight should be fun

smee

I'm there with you, Smee! Downloaded the S1 upgrade last night, although not installed yet.

That rally was fun last night, the pressure is intense when we are all running close together. Just wish my joystick trigger button had missiles ;)

Smee said:
at work sorry dude.

cobeau interior, isotta steering, ice and ABARTH WHEELS waiting to go in hey ;)

Smee
yep! all sittin in my room in my rents house, plus red dash, simoni gear gaitor, hand brake gaitor and racing pedals.

the abarth wheels are just the 5x13 5 spoke by speedline! hehe

and stu was right i was havin a practise, cant get my lap times below 1:43 tho! grrrr

Back