LG Cookie, LG KC550, Samsung G600

Currently reading:
LG Cookie, LG KC550, Samsung G600

BigAl54

Anyone know if the LG Cookie or LG KC550 or Samsung G600 will work with Blue & Me?

Anyone know if the LG Cookie or LG KC550 or Samsung G600 will work with Blue & Me?

Neither of the LG's will work with Blue&Me (search old threads), the Samsung will but the G600 is very tempermental with Blue&Me,the newer Samsungs (U800,Soul) work ok (except of course the message reader).

Neither of the LG's will work with Blue&Me (search old threads), the Samsung will but the G600 is very tempermental with Blue&Me,the newer Samsungs (U800,Soul) work ok (except of course the message reader).

Thanks for the info. ;)

Sorry just to let you know, got the G600, thought it was a **** phone and sent it back.

Didn't even get to use it in the car.

Get the sony ericsson k810i.

Had it for 18 months, and for me, it's the best phone i've ever had - does everything you could possibly want, unless you're really obsessed with technology, and it works perfectly with Blue & Me - text messages work perfectly.

Sorry just to let you know, got the G600, thought it was a **** phone and sent it back.

Didn't even get to use it in the car.

Get the sony ericsson k810i.

Had it for 18 months, and for me, it's the best phone i've ever had - does everything you could possibly want, unless you're really obsessed with technology, and it works perfectly with Blue & Me - text messages work perfectly.

Good to know. Thanks (y)

A quick search and... that's what i was expecting, been trying to set my blue and me up with my phone this morning and after about half an hour i gave up trying to transfer my phonebook due to disconnection issues. Fortunately i've had my G600 for ages now so i think i may just have to see about an upgrade. It's been a decent phone, it's the best battery life i've had from a phone for years, but the delay on the camera is pathetically slow.

Does anyone have a solution to the problem of the KP500 switching it's self off when trying to download the phone book?

Does anyone have a solution to the problem of the KP500 switching it's self off when trying to download the phone book?

I had the same problem a few months ago - however it was a problem with the LG phone. I updated the KP500 firmware (some option in the phone settings does this, see your manual if unsure) which stopped the phone switching off/rebooting.

Back