lets just have a bonfire with £10 notes

Currently reading:
lets just have a bonfire with £10 notes

why should i have to pay for a bridge i dont use?

tolls on bridges are fair enough imo, a bridge costs a lot more to maintain than a road so that extra cost should be paid for by the users rather than the tax payer.

why should i have to pay for a bridge i dont use?

tolls on bridges are fair enough imo, a bridge costs a lot more to maintain than a road so that extra cost should be paid for by the users rather than the tax payer.

the scary thing is the bridge isnt in a great state of repair given its toll funding!

I think the current system is great.
Wether it be the tay toll bridge or forth toll bridge. Driving to Dundee and edinburgh is free.
But driving into Fife costs. It helps to keep certain types out of my region! ;)

I don't understand this at all :confused: What's actually wrong with the current system where the people who use it, pay for it?

well nothing really but its been mooted for ages.plus fife council complained ever since they made the toll one way.
so coming to edinburgh is free but going to fife is £1(they doubled the toll) so fife said they suffered.
however the whole toll area was revamped not long ago and then with the new council they want to rip it out.
i dont know why we cant just open 2 toll lanes and let the traffic flow through for now

Back