Ducato LED headlight retrofit

Currently reading:
Ducato LED headlight retrofit

Hi Guys

Lets get our heads together and see if we can work out what is needed to code factory LED headlights onto a new Ducato ( With Security Gateway Module)
to a Ducato with standard Halogen daylights.

I fitted mine onto my 22 plate van ( factory camper) and I have errors on the dash, I dont think anyone has managed to do this to this type of vehicle at this age or with the SGW fitted,

One helpful guy came up saying he could do it but seems not or he can but only pre secure locked versions.
I have been in contact with the dealers and they cant help seems they cant access the SGW OBD system or dont want to help to risk further issues they are unfamiliar with.

I have all the tools and the bypass cable that connects to the SGW but no luck. I am pretty proficient at using this system and others like OBD alfa etc as I have a 595 Abarth too and done a bit on this but this headlight conundrum has me a little stumped as, one person said connect the red bypass to the SGW and then a Grey cable to it go into the Body side of the Multiscan or Alfa OBD then look for the LED daytime running lights and enable the function then do a proxy align but this is where I fail at the first hurdle as I cant get the laptop and van to talk to each other,

anyone got any other ideas we may have missed, I dont mind stripping my dash to try stuff as I have a set of headlights I really want to get working. ?

Back