CIMG0572.jpg

Learner Vehicle!!!

Introduction

CIMG0572.jpg
CIMG0571.jpg

New around here, so be gentle!:D

These are the only piccys I can find at the moment! Since these have been taken, it's been debadged and more graphics added!

Was trying to make it not look like your stereo typical learner car!
I am the instructor!:D

Hence the name "Boyrac3r" Lol!

It's just the 80bhp model, but it's fast enough to be fun!

Always fun with the "L's" on at the lights, takes many people by surprise!:devil:

Turbo cuts in really early on the rev range!:D

hes the instructor (y)

does stand out compared to some instructor cars :p

shame its not the 1.9tdi polo though with the 150 :confused: engine, they fly :D

phew! quite releaved lol. because if he was the learner... hmm lol.... the car i learned in was just plain, just had L plates, no names or anything on it!
was a 1.4 diesel citroen c2 furio. had racing seat and everything... not sure if it had a turbo though

phew! quite releaved lol. because if he was the learner... hmm lol.... the car i learned in was just plain, just had L plates, no names or anything on it!
was a 1.4 diesel citroen c2 furio. had racing seat and everything... not sure if it had a turbo though

the c2 hdi has a turbo in it, just a real small one lol.

think it pumps out about 69bhp or something like that. in line with the 1.4tdci fiesta i learnt in. that seat used to give me such bad backache :(:p

i quite liked driving the c2. the brakes were like throwing a tonne of bricks with a rope attatched out of the window! but then again, thats comparing to my sei! lol
pug 307 1.8tdi i drove was a hoot! had plenty of squeal ;)

there is someone on the forum who teaches his students in his grande punto 1.9 multijet (y), would love to have learned in one of those :p:D

i was at the fiat garage today and went from the bravo to the grande punto (sat in them) in the showroom. and its amazing how light and similar they are :eek:, they are to light if you ask me.

at least in the stilo i have to try to push the clutch down, and have to move a few muscles to change gear (y) (saying that the stilo is lighter then some other cars :eek:)

what actually happens with instructors cars once they have finished with them :confused:

the ones with dual controls, how do you get rid of them :eek:

pass them onto more poorer driving schools by any chance :eek::D

what actually happens with instructors cars once they have finished with them :confused:

the ones with dual controls, how do you get rid of them :eek:

pass them onto more poorer driving schools by any chance :eek::D

they usually take the dual controls out, and fit to the next instructor car. then they sell the car for dirt prices cos they are battered by learner gear grinding and horrid clutch work lol

they usually take the dual controls out, and fit to the next instructor car. then they sell the car for dirt prices cos they are battered by learner gear grinding and horrid clutch work lol

Close!:)

My last car I sold to one of my pupils, the only reason we sell them cheap is because of the high mileage! I had clocked up over 60000 miles in two years on my last 206, that tends to lower the value!

As for the "battering" learners give the car, you are not really gonna find a better looked after vehicle, I have to have the car fully serviced and totally safe for road use with disregard to expense!

The learners don't really batter the car, yes perhaps the clutch gets a little more hammer, but in five years I have never had to replace one! As for "gear grinding" that should never happen if I'm doing my job right!:D
The brake pads get changed regularly but again they never get left to long because of safety!

So if you ever see an ex instructors car being advertised, don't totally disregard it!;)

As for the dual controls, it's very rare you can transfer em from one vehicle to another, they are made and fitted specifically for each model, I usually sell mine!

Hope this has given you a slight insight!

I'm liking this forum, will be hanging around!

So any questions or if I can be of any help to anybody, I don't mind!(y)

Back