£1000 HGT Bargain

Currently reading:
£1000 HGT Bargain

T

Tucker Andrew

The time has come to sell GORGEOUS Bravo, 155 HGT, pocket rocket. Mint, Stock, Rare.

I spend too much time on the road / premier inn man, and it just sits at the office. Its done less than 3k in the last year.

W reg, 155 HGT (the good one) any later and it would be a banana yellow 51 reg.

Beautiful Clean interior (cloth)
60,000 miles (Lowest in the country)
Showroom condition, apart from;

2 tiny dents on the bonnet (hard to spot) I suspect conkers dropping.
Small dent on boot lid, I suspect car park dink.

Perfect Condition otherwise,

NEW Front disks and Pads

External engine rebuild - All important Cambelt, water pump and all pulleys etc £800

New sensors, ECU, MAF and anything else they could charge me for, couple of years ago. £600

Engine management light comes on occasionally, the same time the temperature gague drops to 0. Comes back together within a couple of mins or a couple corners, no biggie, loose connector somewhere.

Honest as I can be, CAR will be on autotrader this week coming.

Offers OVER £1000 accepted, damn rare in this condition, I Have some FSH/receipts.

South London/Surrey

FYI Notice our F reg Drag/drift BMW 535i background in the photo, you might recognise it if you go to ultimate street car festival.
27062009163.jpg

Has MOT till november/december ish. Can MOT if nescessary, will fly through, MINT

i bet its not lowest in country, mines got 51k and my cousins has just hit 30k

1242761040.GIF

You might want to put into this ad that your car has a problem that you can't work out what's wrong with it.

I guarantee its not the lowest mileage in the forum/country ever, but it's the lowest for sale in UK at the moment.
Autotrader etc, i wont include ebay cos i wouldnt buy a car like that.

Looking at members pages on the forum its not doing too bad there either for mileage,
and its one of the fastest stock on here because its so clean, first car i've prided myself on keeping that original rather than a halfords special.

Comes with a fifth alloy in the boot

I've bought and sold several cars on eBay lol!! Never had a problem. If the car isn't as stated, don't hand over the cash! Simples :O)

I personally like the

'Showroom condition apart from...' bit, not showroom condition if there are problems with it :p better to be more honest and say 'better than expected condition for age' or something of the like.

There are some nice examples of HGT's flying around at the moment on both autotrader and eBay and going for alot less than £1000!!

I've been looking around a lot lately for a new motor and an ad like this is off putting...but this is just my opinion, of course.

Good luck with the sale though, shame to see people parting ways with such characteristic little cars!

didn't you say it has a problem idling and stalls when warm?

I've bought and sold several cars on eBay lol!! Never had a problem. If the car isn't as stated, don't hand over the cash! Simples :O)

exactly,whats wrong with ebay.If in doubt,go round have a look and go for a test drive,if you dont like it dont bid.If you like it..bid :)

Also noticed a few cars on the bay past few weeks,theres a nice red 1 that i posted up.(unsure if its still live tho)

Best of luck selling the car..i think it loks great a not bad for the money either