Styling *"£$%&$ Flexi Joint

Currently reading:
Styling *"£$%&$ Flexi Joint

does it fit ok?

they have different part numbers so I assumed the part was different, it looks different on buypartbuy anyway

yes it fits ok. not perfect, but direct fit. i didnt thinkthat stilo parts like that would fit also but it did. im just changing to a ss exhaust.

let me know if/when your selling yours, may be interested as cant seem to get an answer from most of my local parts places as to what stilo part fits just keep getting we dont tock that for the bravo, the a few parts look similar, dont wana order the wrong one lol

Last edited:
let me know if/when your selling yours, may be interested as cant seem to get an answer from most of my local parts places as to what stilo part fits just keep getting we dont tock that for the bravo, the a few parts look similar, dont wana order the wrong one lol

yeah thats the answers i kept getting, dont stock it, fiat dealler part or are you sure its not the turbo model?!

i went to a parts outlet and they got me this exhaust in 2 days, will be honest its doin ma head in how expensive fiat parts are.
do u have a tms down ur way? if so go into them, they got my exhaust from chiswick( dont kow spelling) and was 160 all in.

ok need a 100% answer, will this fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Stilo-1-4L-01-On-Exhaust-Centre-Box-Ft767-/110765969748?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19ca2a9154#ht_1993wt_1156

everyone ive spoken to claims they do not stock the part for my car, well fiat do and they want £200 for the center section only, shame as its just the flexi thats gone, if the above link doesnt fit does anyone know what size flexi pipe i need? cant get a correct measurement from mine as its now split 3/4 of the way round the pipe, so dimensions would be great

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
that wont fit, but another stilo one will. i just fitted one to my car last week. i have the 90hp too. the old one will need burned off, the flange at the front has sort of stud things instead of nuts and bolts, so you need to burn them out and replace with nut at bolts. you would be better getting a gasket for the flange aswel, i never and just put the old one back in with some exhaust paste. check if any of your rubbers are split, mines were ok luckily but they arent in great condition. i couldnt get the backbox split from the middle section so it had to be cut aswel.

This is what you need

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290635089496?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

and

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290635089493?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cheers Sparkie, £50 is a hell of a lot better than what ive been quoted by Fiat, did ask them to check and see if the stilo part would fit, got told it was 100% a different floorpan, seems odd as it uses nearly all the same bits underneath :D

Will get that ordered when I get paid, I cant drive through McDonalds now....sounds like im taking a tank through :D

just an update, took it to get sorted today, looks like the bottom engine mount failed causing excessive wear on the flexi joint, all in its gonna cost me £130, but ive also been told i need a back box, infact looking at it its down to the last skin, odd as a few months ago it looked perfect, by a few months I mean May, backbox will pass an MOT this year, an im giving the car back in a years time, for a 58 plate car its costing far too much money on parts ect now

All done, £130 fitted for the bottom mount and centre section, did take them around 2hrs so I suppose thats not too bad, feels like a new car again and im back in love with my stunning looking Fiat :D

Back