Styling Latest Mod

Currently reading:
Styling Latest Mod

Latest mod bonnet lifters got them off an Alpha 156 I think it was

Attachments

• B Lifters.JPG
    B Lifters.JPG
    935.1 KB · Views: 61
i hope the alfa you took them from wasn't worth saving. you dont want to go to hell.

It looked as though it shouldnt have been there no bumps or anything to see it had a sat nav in fact there was two or three Alphas looked alright. Theyve been moved up the yard the next move is to get cubed.

i hope the alfa you took them from wasn't worth saving. you dont want to go to hell.

didn't you hear the man he said they're from a 156!! :p probably ones with broken cambelts seems to of happened a fair bit but that can probably be put down to owners getting them based on looks and not looking after them, the price of success, and also the elastic bands have a habit of snapping even when well maintained, which has me worried:eek:. shame though because no alfas deserve to be scrapped, well maybe Arnas:p

how easy is it to fit them? i'm assuming it replaces the usual bonnet support? can't decide whether to try them on the tipo, but then i spend a fair bit under the bonnet, don't fancy that landing on my head even if it is padded with soundproofing this time!!

didn't you hear the man he said they're from a 156!! :p probably ones with broken cambelts seems to of happened a fair bit but that can probably be put down to owners getting them based on looks and not looking after them, the price of success, and also the elastic bands have a habit of snapping even when well maintained, which has me worried:eek:. shame though because no alfas deserve to be scrapped, well maybe Arnas:p

how easy is it to fit them? i'm assuming it replaces the usual bonnet support? can't decide whether to try them on the tipo, but then i spend a fair bit under the bonnet, don't fancy that landing on my head even if it is padded with soundproofing this time!!

I tried them in the original bolt holes but they caught the wing too much so I drilled and tapped my own holes. There is a guide on the Fiat Bravo owners site and they are in original bolt holes dont know how they did it but mine woudlnt work like that

Last edited:
the elastic bands have a habit of snapping even when well maintained, which has me worried:eek:.
it will never happen if you follow alfa's advice and get the belt job done every 3 years or 35k, whichever comes sooner.

Last edited:
Back