Technical lambas

Currently reading:
Technical lambas

PTM

can any1 tell me which plug goes to which lamba on my mpi seicento because ive got 2 plugs on my loom for my 1.1 engine it was runnin a pre and post cat lamba with a mannicat but now ive swaped to a 1.2 16v with only 1 lamba in the exhaust which i presume would be the pre cat 1 which means ive got two plugs and only 1 in use but ive got no idea which 1 i should plug the lamba to?:bang:

try one. and see how it runs

id say pre cat wouldnt mind seeing petrol and that in there but post cat will throw up errors so would be easier to find out.

The pre-CAT sensor should have wire colours:
Red, White, Yellow/Black, Black. Colours could be different but post cat has Purple, Blue in it.

Last edited:
thanks m8 the only reason i ask is because since id done my 1.2 16v engine change my fuel consumption is rough and i dunno if havin the lamba pluged in the wrong way round would have an effect on this ? its worth a try for all of 2 secs to swap it over

and also has any1 got any idea what the little silver thing is on the left of the fuel rail as you look into the engine bay its got a little pipe that come off it and goes into the intake mani? whats it do lol

Back