Koa Design

Currently reading:
Koa Design

Please choose one name and also tell me if you have flash installed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well so far I like, Koa Designworks, Thanks NeilC.

Also considering :

Koa illustrations,

Koa construction,

Koa Enterprise,

Koa Fabrications,

Koa Projects,

Koa Adaptive Designs (K.A.D)

Koa Adaptive Designworks (KAD works)

Koa Visualizations,

Koa Visions,

Koa Innovations.

:bang:

Digimods said:
Designs like this make me have semi on:

http://www.eliteflyfishingschool.com

LMFAO are you serious :D :D :D Mind you, that wouldn't appeal to me cuz I don't like fishing, but it's still boring :)

Any name suggestions Digi ?

Also while your here, got any photo's for this months photo comp because it's going rather slowly at the moment :)

KoArAnG said:
Well so far I like, Koa Designworks, Thanks NeilC.
You know it makes sense. Classy. Timeless. And can host any content you want without being preconceived! (y)

Want a Challenge, eh? Make it also work on PDA and Smartphone resolutions AND make it work in text only! :p :D

NeilC said:
You know it makes sense. Classy. Timeless. And can host any content you want without being preconceived! (y)

Want a Challenge, eh? Make it also work on PDA and Smartphone resolutions AND make it work in text only! :p :D
:eek: hmmmm lets forget the challenging side of it then shall we :D

If I had the time, I would try to cover all bases, but the site is only gonna appeal to people on the forum (if even that :D) So I'm having a bash at it right now as I'm ahead on my work load. :)

KoArAnG said:
:eek: hmmmm lets forget the challenging side of it then shall we :D

If I had the time, I would try to cover all bases, but the site is only gonna appeal to people on the forum (if even that :D) So I'm having a bash at it right now as I'm ahead on my work load. :)
LOL! :D I was only kidding mate! :p

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! (y)

Back