Styling just wow

Currently reading:
Styling just wow

envy

So who's going to be the first to fit this kit? Looks great :bang::bang::bang::bang:

(n)

Only problem, at least around my area, with lowering is all the 'big' speed humps we have. Could do a lot of damage.............most of the humps have deep gouge marks on where low slung cars have dragged their undersides................

Securicor option!! LoL!

I do quite like the roof bars though. Not genuine bars, but not the cheap looking chrome ones off ebay.

I'm with you Duffish, Made by AIRFIX!
LUIGI

nono.gif
sire, you insult Airfix !
nono.gif

I wasn't aware, until I saw this thread, that our government was also into styling vans :eek:

That thing wasn't touched by the ugly stick, it collided with the ugly tree.

I think these are the Peugeot Bipper Teepee bars. Nice, but I prefer the Qubo's (y)

Nah, genuine bars are thicker and the front goes all the way down to meet the windscreen. These are aftermarket.

I prefer the genuine Fiat Qubo ones as well...........they kind of look 'just right'. Never found wind noise or mpg affected by them..........The other ones are too square !!
Each to his own though.
Cheers Qube O.

Keep the bonnet and the lights standard and I'll freely admit that I actually quite like the rest of the kit. Doesn't work with those wheels though, needs 17's at a minimum. Some GP Abarth wheels perhaps.

Edit: It amuses me that the Turkish word for bumper is "tampon"

Also, the German for Bra' is (excuse spelling) Stopenflopen........love it.;);)

Hi

re the roof bar debate above.

I ordered FIAT main dealer to fit me a set of longitudinal bars on my 2012 MyLife prior to my collection. I expected to find the round,silver Qubo bars, but instead found the same bars as I had previously on my French Bipper Tepee Outdoor. The bars come, on both cars, right down to the window line, as can be seen in my pics of both cars in my gallery. Here,s the Qubo

Back