500 just ordered

Currently reading:
500 just ordered

markyt11

Hi just ordered a500c 1.2 lounge in volare blue can,t wait to get rid of my awful hyundai ix20

Hi i have a fiat 500 lounge in valour blue , hope you have as much fun as i do with mine.

Attachments

• DSCF0241.JPG
    DSCF0241.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
Update, got a call from the dealer this morning, car was built on thursday and is now ready for shipping,looking good for the end of the month, can,t wait

How often do they come through that quickly?

I've just been quoted 12 weeks delivery on a Twin Air. Is that a realistic date or will it get here sooner?

Hi there. Mark1968
I was quoted two (yes 2) weeks for my wifes ta when in fact it took nearl 8 wks, the garage don't seem to have any pull with these things, it appears that Fiat work at their own speed, although in fairness it probably depends on volume of orders from GB (RHD) in competiton to orders from EU (LHD).
Anyway we now have two ta's in midnight blue sitting on the drive (I got the showroom one, two days).

The fiat factory shuts downfor August I believe, so 12 weeks sounds about right. If your car gets built before the end of the month you might find it takes 8 weeks to get to you.

I ordered mine, Bossa Nova White, with red and ivory ambience back at the beginning of May. It has now at the dealers, so it has taken 10 weeks which feels like a lifetime! Getting very excited now, hopefully I can collect it this week!(y)

Just checked my emails got a message from the dealer that the boat arrived today not long now

Back