Just a quick note for p**d off COD4 PS3 players..

Currently reading:
Just a quick note for p**d off COD4 PS3 players..

Ninja59

Angel:Mum of the *****
report the UFO/flying hackers to sony...just put any game and at the bottom highlight that it is COD4 you are actually reporting....sony will ban them, not just the account but the playstation itself will be banned from connecting to P/S network.

they can view what each player is doing live and keep it for 3 months....be warned...

http://uk.playstation.com/help-support/grief-reporting/

report the UFO/flying hackers to sony...just put any game and at the bottom highlight that it is COD4 you are actually reporting....sony will ban them, not just the account but the playstation itself will be banned from connecting to P/S network.

they can view what each player is doing live and keep it for 3 months....be warned...

http://uk.playstation.com/help-support/grief-reporting/

i was wondering how people were flying about, being on top of buildings which seemed impossible to get onto, or below the floor level! was just one to start with the other day, but now there's loads.

ive seen 15 today and nearly wanted to throw my controller at the TV, but then i simply started owning them at a standstill... as well as having my lappy at the page listed above and reporting them...:D

Mate its so gay!

One player got an air strike with 6 kills..hhmmmmm

And another was on the top of a building District, could not see how the hell i was getting shot!

Irritating, ruins the game!
Cheers for the link (y)

:ROFLMAO: funny as f**k. I love exploiting lazy codeing in games. Currently exploiting a nice one on CSS on the PC (no hack / cheat software needed) :slayer:
I wish I was as cool as you

I only tried the UFO glitch to see what it's like. I don't use it to **** off over people.
Deleted it now.
I had the first CoD4 Ps3 hack last year. Aimbot, Speedhack, Seethrough walls, was pretty fun. Patch came. doob!

There are still un-patched open exploits in CSS? FFS it's like 6 years old.

(y)

Its not an open one seems to be quite rare, but its there non the less and exploitable for 3months and counting haha.

Got no walls and I can spawn on the opposite team :devil:. However there is a Server config that will disable it but no one uses it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mate its so gay!

One player got an air strike with 6 kills..hhmmmmm
(y)

Isn't an airstrike 5 kills anyway?

Glitchers are my pet peeve in C.O.D. thankfully most glitching spots on 360 version are closed/so obvious when you realise someone is using them that it's not much of a problem. Although the one below overgrown is still open...nothing dropping C4 on the ground infront of the glitch and blowing the f**ker to oblivion can't sort out.

Back