Jtd project thread 2

Currently reading:
Jtd project thread 2

N

Ned

Hi all
Decided to start another project thread because the other one had alot of pics and might take time to load.
Anyway my KW 35mm lowering springs arrived (got them from a crowd named Europerformance). I installed them on the KYB shocks with spring compressors.

shocks.jpg
spring-sizes.jpg

Thats them compared to the standard Jtd springs.

suspension.jpg

lowered.jpg

So after the car was looking a bit lower and definatly handles better especially in the tighter corners. I'll try to get some proper scenic pics of the car soon. Theres only about 7 litres of diesel in the tank in that picture so the rear will look even lower with a full tank. I also think a bravo handles much better with a weight in the back of the car, i.e a tank of diesel. the rear end behaves much better and dos'nt try to swing out as much during cornering.

Thats lookin proper smart mate, those wheels are proper noice n'all! good job!

Superb!
I wasn't sure about the ELX wheels on a Bravo but they really suit your showroom standard car.
Has it been remapped yet?

im in need of new shocks,im sick of my koni's therye far to harsh!i couldnt find kyb excelg front shocks, where did you get yours from?

the car looks mint mate, and judging from the previous thread,itll last too!what other plans have you got for it?

Thanks lads.
Ye the wheels are nice and give a comfortable ride but are only 185 wide so dont have huge grip but not bad. It has'nt been remapped yet but will be soon, probably to around 130hp. Other plans are hopefully a nicer steering wheel and leather door cards. Also I still have to get marea polys, there hard to find in Ireland.
I got my KYB's in the local motor factors but thats in Mullingar James :).

I know it's not much change, but they are significantly cheaper if you try 195/50/r15. They are more common and the price is low as a result.
I'd be happy to try FL Auto's for the poly's if you like. They have supplied me with two sets. If I get a quote including delivery what post code should I use?

Theres a set on ebay for £65 BIN.

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.